I know the Christmas period is all about spending time with your family, eating copious amounts of sugar and drinking far too much wine while watching the same movies you’ve watched every year for the last ten years, but for me I’ll probably be bucking the trend and spending way too much time online. Regular readers of this blog know that I love a bargain so it stands to reason that I’ll be spending most of my time stalking my favourite retailers trying to pick up as many deals as possible.
I’ve been keeping an eye on all the things that I want (but probably don’t need) to get for the forthcoming year so as you can imagine my list has been constantly growing. From the list you’ll notice there’s a theme going on as I like to stock up on bath and body products as this is generally the best time to buy. And so when theses run out I will go back to using budget brands like Dove and Nivea, although there is nothing wrong with that but a bit of luxury is always nice.
This is the list as it stands, but I’m sure as soon as all my favorite beauty websites start their sales it will get messy!
- Coin/card purse in pebbled leather in either navy, oxblood or dove grey. It has to be small enough to fit in all my bags, but big enough for coins, notes and all my cards… And it has to be the right price. After a three month search I’m beginning to think this purse doesn’t exist
- Tom Ford’s Noir Pour Femme
- Lancôme’s LA Vie Est Belle
- The Body Shop Spa of the World gift set
- Molton Brown – bath and shower gels minis
- Rituals Honey Touch body butter
- Rituals shower foam
- Work clothes (White Stuff, Joules, Fred Perry and Jack Wills are my favourite brands)
- Morphe Brushes
- Toffee/Christmas spiced scented candles
- Laura Ashley bedding
- Purple scarf and gloves
What’s on your sale wish list?