Bath house lip balm in Chocolate cupcake, Bite Beauy lip scrub, Burberry lip kisses in Military Red, Burberry make up, Burberry Midnight Brown, Burberry Wet & Dry Glow Eyeshadow in Nude, By Terry Rose de Baum in Cherry Bomb, Chanel Lumière D'été Illuminating Powder, Collection concealer in medium cool, Effortless Eyebrow Definer, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light, Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer, L’ORÉAL Infallible 24H-Matte foundation in Natural Rose, Mac paintpot in Painterly, Max Factor Crème Puff blush in Seductive Pink, MUA lip liner in Brooding Plum, Origins brightening mascara, Party season make up, Products I used, Zoeva Black to Earth eyeliner, Zoeva Graphic eyes eyeliner, Zoeva Nude Reflection eyeliner
I started writing this post at the beginning of September, but as it’s something completely different to what I would normally post I have written and re-written in about three times as I keep changing my mind about how I want the finished post to appear. However, I’ve finally decided which direction I want the post to go in and so I’ve been able to finish it!
As you’ve probably guessed by now I love make up especially eyeshadow and as much as I try to show swatches with every post I do I don’t think it ever does the make up justice and when I’m researching new products it’s always nice to see how it looks on a real person. However, being shy sort I always shy away from putting up pictures of myself as I never seem to be able to capture how great the make up looks in real life plus I hate having my photo taken.
I attended a wedding a few weeks back and I was really happy with how my make up turned out. I used a of mix of low end and luxury brands so I thought it would be good to get out of my comfort zone and do something a bit different by listing all the products I used as well as showing you the final look, which I think is perfect for the approaching party season.
- Hourglass mineral veil primer
- L’ORÉAL Infallible 24H-Matte foundation in Natural Rose
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
- Collection concealer in medium cool
- Chanel LUMIÉRE D’ÉTÉ Illuminating Powder
- Max Factor Crème Puff blush in Seductive Pink
- Burberry eyebrow definer in Ash Brown
- Mac paintpot in Painterly
- Burberry eyeshadow in Midnight Brown
- Burberry eyeshadow in Nude
- Zoeva Graphic Eyes eyeliner in Black To Earth and Nude Reflection
- Origins Brightening mascara
- Bite whipped cherry lip scrub
- Bath house lip balm in Chocolate Cupcake
- Burberry Lip Kisses in Military Red
- MUA lip liner in Brooding Plum
- By Terry Rose de Baum in Cherry Bomb