Bath and Body Works, Covergirl foundation, First Aid Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser w/ Red Clay, Formula X nail polish, IT Cosmetics, Lorac Pro Palette, Make Up Geek, Marc Jacobs, Milani Baked blush in 05-Luminoso, Miracle Leave-In Plus KERATIN, Physician’s Formula Happy Booster™Glow & Mood Boosting Blush, Sephora, Sigma make up brushes, Tarte and Shu Uemura brushes, Wet and Wilde eyeshadow palettes
Since the beginning of the year I’ve been trying to limit the amount I spend on skincare and make up as my collection seems to be growing at an alarming rate and I really need to start saving more money! As a result my beauty posts have been looking a bit scarce of late.
So to cheer myself up I’ve been busy compiling a beauty wish list of things I want to buy when we travel to New York. I’m sure my list will get longer but for now this is what I’ve set my heart on.
1. Milani Baked blush in 05-Luminoso – Along with eyeshadows blushers are one of my guilty pleasures and I think you can never have too many. I’ve read many rave reviews about this blush and will definitely be picking one up.
2. Physician’s Formula Happy Booster™Glow & Mood Boosting Blush – I’ve been lusting after this love heart blusher since I saw it online over a year ago. I think it’s one of the most gorgeous blushers I’ve even seen. I don’t care if the packaging is bulky or if there’s not much pigmentation when I test it out, it will still be coming home with me.
3. First Aid Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser w/ Red Clay – MissGlamorazzi has totally sold this cleanser to me and I will be hunting Sephora till I get my hands on it. This cleanser is good for combination skin and sounds right up my street.
4. Make Up Geek – I really don’t need anymore eyeshadows but the colours look so awesome that I can’t help but want them all. I love the thought of being able to build my own z palette and I would love to compare them against my Inglot shadows.
5. Sigma make up brushes – Every man and his dog seems to have tried and loved Sigma brushes so I would love to get my hands on a foundation and bronzer brush at the very least.
6. Miracle Leave-In Plus KERATIN – There’s been a lot of hype about this product online as it claims to work miracles. I’m curious to try it because if it means I can get away with using just one product instead of three then I’ll be a happy bunny.
7. Lorac Pro Palette – I would love to buy this palette as I don’t own many neutral eyeshadows but I suspect I won’t be able to get my hands on it by the time I get to New York. Maybe single eyeshadows will be the way forward, although I prefer palettes, or even better mini palettes.
8. Formula X nail polish – As I do so much baking I don’t tend to wear much nail polish however I’m willing to make an exception and am in the market for a lovely nail polish for a wedding I’m attending later in the year.
9. Bath and Body Works – I’m desperate to smell some of the candles from Bath and Body works as the flavours always sound so lush. Hopefully, I’ll have enough room in my bag to bring a few home with me.
10. There are a number of other brands on my radar but I’m still trying to decide what I want to get. They include: IT Cosmetics, Wet and Wilde, Covergirl, Sephora, Marc Jacobs, Tarte and Shu Uemura.
Are there any other products I should take a look at and does anyone have any recommendations for Canadian beauty brands?