I don’t need much of an excuse to organise my make up and skin care so when I knew we were having an overnight stay in the Lakes I was excited to choose which stuff was coming with me. Even though I like to pack light I still always manage to take way too much stuff. One day I might learn the art of packing light.
Skin and Body Care: Bobbi Brown make up bag
- Aromatherapy Associates Renewing Rose Cleanser
- Aromatherapy Associates Rose Skin Tonic
- Aromatherapy Associates Triple Rose Renewing Moisturiser
- Ren Facial Polish sample
- L’occitane Almond Milk Concentrate
- This Works Dry Oil sample (not pictured)
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
This range of Aromatherapy Associate products are a bit too rich for my skin but luckily I can get away with using them for just a couple of days. However if you have dry, de-hydrated skin you’ll enjoy using these.
Make Up: Modalu bag
- Youngblood Mineral Powder Foundation in Honey
- Youngblood Mineral Setting Powder in Medium
- Bobbi Brown limited edition travel set which includes four eyeshadows, two lip glosses, a pot rouge and a doubled ended brush
- Bobbi Brown Longwear Eye Pencil in Jet
- Mac Paintpot in Painterly
- Collection Concealer in light
- Bath House Purse Spray in White Cedar and Pear
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush (Part of the Core Collection)
I am a big fan of travel palettes as I love anything miniature so when I came across this limited edition Bobbi Brown set I had to have it. The pigmentation of these eyeshadows is not the greatest as you really need to build them up. That said, once they are on the lid the colours look amazing together. I find them to be long wearing even without a primer and I don’t have any problems with them creasing on me.
After Powder Pink, the Desert Rose Pot Rouge is my next favourite blush and lip combination. I wish they would bring this out in stick form as this is the colour I always look for and compare against when choosing a new lipstick. Again, this is another rationed product as it’s not in the permanent range so I’m not sure if you can get hold of it.
In terms of discounts if you sign up to receive the Aromatherapy Associates newsletter you can get 10% off any purchase. However, I like to wait for their sales where discounts can range from 25% to 50% off. I think the next one will be around Christmas time.
What products do you like to travel with?