Over the last few months my make up collection has been rapidly expanding and so this seems like the perfect opportunity to indulge in my other passion: Make up bags.
There is always something so exciting when you discover a new one to add to your collection as it inevitably means a chance to re-organise all your make up.
My current favourite is my Modalu one as not only is it beautiful but it can also fit a lot of products inside. The bag is covered in a gorgeous purple tartan fabric and is lined with an animal print. On the inside there are two decent sized pockets, one is a zip pocket and the other is just an open pocket.
The only thing I don’t care much for is the handle that is attached to the zip. The handle is too long for an everyday make up bag but as this can also double up as an evening clutch I can see why it’s been added. However, I would never use this as an evening bag as I wouldn’t want to damage the material.
I don’t know if you can still get this bag online as I bought mine when Modalu had a 50% off sale. So while I wouldn’t pay £39.50 I feel it’s worth £19.50 as I absolutely love the design.
I like to rotate my make up on a regular basis so this is what’s currently inside:
I have been testing out a number of foundations so I have quite a few samples at the moment.
- Chanel Aqua Vitalumiere tester pot in B20
- Chanel Vitalumiere tester pot in 20 Clair
- Inika Mineral Foundation sample in Beige
- L’Oreal Infallible sample in Vanilla
- Collection concealer in Light
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil in Jet
- Youngblood Gel Eyeliner in Espresso
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot
- Youngblood Mineral Radiance in Splendour
- Inglot Eyeshadow Palette in shades 405P, 360M, 402P, 420P & 44S
- Inglot Freedom Palette – lipstick 23 and 41, concealers in LC100 and MW100 and eyebrow powder in 567
- Chanel Lip Definer in Nude
- Bath House Purse Spray – Patchouli and Black Pepper
- Mac Paintpot in Painterly
What’s your favourite make up bag?